Dear Valued Customer,
In light of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to provide an update on the actions TEDOR is taking to protect our employees, our operations and our ability to serve you, our valued customers. TEDOR’s top priority as a company is the health and wellness of our employees and their families, so we can be of best service to you.
To reinforce our commitment to you, we are closely monitoring the development of current events as they continuously change on a local, national and global level, utilizing science and scientific sources and data to support our decisions.
Please see below the following actions and updates at the time of this letter:
- Supply Chain. TEDOR has not yet experienced any disruption to its supply chain and based upon our current sourcing plan, we do not anticipate any material near-term disruptions. In the event TEDOR becomes aware of any disruptions, we will notify affected customers promptly.
- Video Conferencing. We have placed a limit on non-essential travel to protect our employees and their families. Video conferencing and other technologies are being used in lieu of in-person meetings. We have developed and launched a corporate video and plan to utilize virtual tours in place of site visits. We remain adaptable to the changing situation and our customers’ needs – please let us know what additional tools you might need to support effective on-going communications.
- Travel. We have implemented a non-essential travel ban for employees. Employees that have recently traveled to areas of widespread infections or community spread, such as China, EU and South Korea must stay at home for a period of 14 days from the time the employee has left such areas.
- Working From Home. All non-product-facing employees have been provided with the option and the support to work from home, beginning Monday, March 16 in order to reduce person-to-person contact and reduce employee density at our site. Our teams utilize remote access to our servers, file sharing platforms and Microsoft Teams to manage cross-functional projects and work streams.
- Site Sanitation. We have provided clear communications to our employees about personal hygiene, handwashing and sanitization of workspaces. Sanitization supplies have been provided to all employees and are also present in communal spaces such as reception, break areas and conference rooms.
- Forecasting. During these exceptional times, we ask that you inform TEDOR of any changes you foresee in your demand from us. We understand that security of supply is paramount and will use our very best efforts to meet any increases in demand to provide you with additional safety stock or help you react to overall market shortages in order to keep your customers fully supplied.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation to ensure that frequent updates are communicated. We remain committed to providing the best possible service to you under these exceptional circumstances.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or Terry Novak should you have any questions.
With best regards,
Download the letter here.